- What information do we collect about users/patients and how do we use it?
- Will we share personal information with third parties?
- What choices do users/patients have about the collection and use of personal information?
- What security measures do we take to safeguard personal information?
2. Information Collection and Use - General
We collect personal and non-personal information to customize the content and advertising you see, fulfill your requests for products or services, and improve our services to you. There are many aspects of our site that can be enjoyed as a visitor, but you need to register in order to take full advantage of the services we provide.
When you register for the site, we collect personal information from you such as your email address and password. Registering allows you to access health content whenever you come to our site.
When you search on our site, we store the search terms and the site(s) visited so that we can continuously improve the quality of our search results.